Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Little Change

I decided to change up the look of the blog with some new pictures and some new nicknames for the girls. As most of you know LAD is quite the talker, hence her nickname Chatty Cathy. SLD has been called Bia (Sophia Bia) since she was a baby so that's how we (I) came up with Sweet Bia. Don't let the name fool you, she is anything but sweet if she wants something and you won't give it to her!

Hope you are all having a good week. I think we are finally back into our routine after the holidays and the trip to Tampa. Next big event is a trip to Vegas (girls only - no kids!) for my Aunt Susan's big birthday bash next month! My friend Amy is going with me (it is her birthday too)! It should be lots of fun.

Chatty (aka LAD) starts the new season of soccer this Saturday. I am not looking forward to it as much as past seasons as most of our core team has left. She and a few other girls are the oldest on the team and will most likely dominate (as they did last season). We plan on switching to a different league next fall. We are even thinking we may switch sports .. not sure. I will try to post some pics this weekend or early next week! TGIF tomorrow! Gotta run - college football BCS title game on tv right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment