Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Big Guy is Real ....

To preface this post I have to admit I am one of those mean moms who never takes my kid to have their picture taken with Santa. I don't have any pictures of either of my girls with the big guy. My excuse is the time and money. We are always so busy during this time of year and I can't stand waiting in line and paying lots of money for one picture. Honestly, since we have Snowball the Elf, L hasn't even asked to get a picture taken with Santa. Last Friday Boys and Girls Club hosted a breakfast with Santa. L was so excited to go to Boys and Girls Club that morning. Each child got to sit on Santa's lap and tell them what they wanted. When I picked her up from Boys and Girls Club that afternoon, they gave each of the parents pictures of their child with Santa. I had to scan the photo in (hence the bad quality) ... but alas we have a picture of one of my kids with the Big Guy (Click on the photo to enlarge it)! L told me "I know he is real now Mom!" Please ignore her fake smile in the picture .. not sure why she was doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment