Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baking with Four Generations

Today the girls and I went to my mom's house to bake cookies. My Granny is in town from Florida so we had four generations of girls in our family ... (L/S, me, my mom and Granny). It was a lot of fun ... even if the cookies weren't all decorated to my specifications! L did great and lasted quite a while (I thought she might lose interest during the process). Here are some pictures from our fun day ...

The masterpieces (some are from Sat when I decorated with my girlfriends) ..

Some of the ones I made .. D already ate his tree

Granny and my girls ...
Granny helping S cut out cookies
My niece Lily and me (my mom caught her mid-blink)
L is always ready to pose for a picture
I never did get a 4 generation picture - but I did get a three generation one

No comments:

Post a Comment