Friday, July 9, 2010

Fourth of July Weekend

As usual I am behind in my blogging.  We had a great 4th of July weekend here in the desert.  We started off the weekend having Nana and Poppa over for dinner on Friday night.  Nana brought red velvet cupcakes.  The girls love cupcakes!

Bia and Nana

Bia giving Poppa a smooch

Silly little Bia!
4th of July centerpiece

Bia was not happy with the swimsuit I picked out for her
She changed shortly after this picture!
D and our neighbor Jim
Chatty playing pool basketball

Bia and her Daddy

Goggle Girl floating around
Sisters with crazy pool hair!

Enjoying homemade icre cream and homemade cookies!

We hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend!  I can't believe it is almost the middle of July.  Summer is half over for Chatty.  Before I know it she will be a 1st grader!  Wow where does the time go!

No comments:

Post a Comment