Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's Been Awhile

I know it has been awhile since I last posted. Somehow the last two weeks have gotten away from me. Part of it I can blame on a last minute trip to NJ and PA. I had to fly back on business and we ended up making it a family trip. We dropped the girls off at Grandma and Grandpa's house and headed to NJ for two nights. While we were there we visited with Cousin R and Aunt D. Then we headed back to PA.  It was a quick trip but we all had a good time. We didn't take many pictures but here are a few we did take.


Grandma and her girls


Chatty playing the piano with Cousin R and Uncle P



Bia


Cousin R got bored with picture taking

It's hard getting all 5 to smile and look in the camera

Grandpa reading a bedtime story


Visiting the Iron Pigs Minor League Stadium


Chatty is a Pigs fan!




Playing bubbles with Grandpa




Bia loving on Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment