Friday, August 28, 2009

Not Sure What Happened

Looks like I deleted all of my prior posts. I was trying to clean up the blog and get rid of useless stuff and apparently I got rid of all my prior posts, which includes all prior pictures! I told you all I was new at this! Other than that our week is going pretty well. LAD still loves school (which is good) and is doing well there. I wish her behavior at home modeled her behavior at school. In an effort to encourage good behavior, we purchased a new behavior chart and will follow some of the rules/methods they use at school. Hopefully we will see some improvement. I am even using it for SLD.

We are all ready for a relaxing weekend. The girls and I are getting haircuts tomorrow and if they are good we are going to Oregano's (our family's favorite restaurant). I will try to remember to post some pictures of every one's new dos! Other than that we plan to relax and hang out in the pool (since DPD finally got it fixed ... that is an expensive story)!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment